1. Offer valid till 30 November 2020 ("Promotion Period"). Limited to one RM38 Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN per existing principal Citi credit cardmember with successful Credit Limit Increase application throughout the Promotion Period. Citi credit cardmember must hold a valid Citi credit card issued in Malaysia. Not applicable to new Citi credit card applications.
2. For the avoidance of any doubt, income documents includes, latest salary slip/ latest official EPF statement (dated within last 12 months)/ latest EA form/ latest Borang BE (if salaried) or Borang B (if self-employed) with LHDN receipt or proof of tax.
3. The Touch 'n Go eWallet reload PIN will be sent to your registered email address/ mobile number witin 3 months from the campaign expiry date.
4. Citibank Berhad reserves the right to substitute the Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN with another product or gift of similar retail value or cash back.
5. Citibank Berhad is not responsible for any loss, bodily injury or damage occasioned by the redemption of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN. Citibank Berhad is not an agent for TNG Digital Sdn Bhd , its affiliates or subsidiaries. Cardmembers are to arrange for own redemption of Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN. Redemption of Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN may be subject to prevailing terms and conditions stipulated by TNG Digital Sdn Bhd. Any disputes regarding the Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN should be addressed directly with TNG Digital Sdn Bhd.
6. You acknowledge and understand that once approved, the increase in credit limit will be reflected in the Central Credit Reference Information Systems (CCRIS) or any credit bureau maintained by Bank Negara Malaysia.
7. Credit Limit Increase is subject to Citibank's credit assessment and approval. Please allow fourteen (14) business days for processing, processing may delay if your income document is incomplete or requires further clarification. For full Terms & Conditions, please visit www.citi.asia/CLI38